Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  

b1 to b10 parts swawps

will many of the important things off my b1 fit my b10 gear box rear end ect ???

John_RI
As far as I know the 2 tractors are basically the same tractor and most or all parts should fit without any major problem if any. I could be wrong but I have taken parts and exchanged them back and forth and also bought used parts that interchanged. Please anyone correct me or add more information to this if you would. Best to all, >>->happyjack<-<<

Racebear71
I also have swaped many parts including rear end,bevel box, and ect between my old simp 700 (equal to b-1) and my later b-110 and parts tractors. Alot of the attachments also interchange between my machines.

Kent
If it's an early B-10 (9Hp), then they're almost identical, I'd think. There may be a few minor things, like wheel bearings in front wheels. If it's a late B-10, there's likely more evolutionary changes, like a slightly different center PTO. But, the major components like tranny, bevel gear box, etc, should interchange just fine... All in all, a smaller part may be different, like a specific pulley in the center PTO, but you can likely interchange the entire PTO assembly as a unit...

axle tubes are different from B-1 to B-10