Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
McGill

300 & 400 series mauals

McGill
I called Simplicity publications the other day and Sylvia asked me to advise members here that Simplicity can supply manuals for the 300 & 400 series tractors, despite rumors to the contrary.

DoubleT
Jack, call publications and make sure you talk with Sylvia. She seems to not only enjoy her work, but respects the efforts of collectors. She may be willing to "poke around" and find something for you.

Kent
Dutch, Thanks for the feedback. I'm responsible for that rumor, I guess. I wasn't aware that they had manuals for the unique ACs, and I caveated it with "that I'm aware of..." That's great, since I'm pretty sure that they'll be less expensive than Jensales and other antique tractor sources. I'll need to update that page in the parts section.... Kent

Kent
Kent, Sylvia sort of "indicated" that these manuals were recently located, so maybe users had been told they weren't available.

Kent
ARRr-has anyone heard anything about getting Manuals for the earlier Homelites you know the AC want a beee tractors ha :} ?? Thanks, >>->happyjack<-<< I know that the AC 300-400 are very close but nothing like the reall thing!