Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Weekend purchase

hdfx81

I put an ad on craigslist a few weeks ago looking for 3112V parts and got an e-mail for this.

all it needed was a muffler and battery.It's a3112H with hydrolic lift and came with a nice 42"deck,snow blower and 46" sickle bar mower all in great shape and only $100.00 for the whole lot.

now my 3112V has company in the garage.

Nice haul, can't beat the price. Its nice to see there are still bargins out there, you got well over $500.00 worth.

Roy, the swath boards are mounted on a single carriage head bolt which allows the board to float over the buildup of grass or some unknown object. It'll also let it flip all the way over before it hits any stop.

Dave, Think the swath board is supposed to be behind the cutter bar, not in front of it. Also, don't think the board pivots on Simplicity mowers. Course, I could be wrong. :D

quote:
Originally posted by hdfx81
only $100.00 for the whole lot.
i knew i recognized your username....it was on a wanted poster at the post office :D Excellent deal, and welcome aboard!

Great deal. Problem i see here is I'm guessing your still in need of the parts you were looking for as I don't see any parts in the pictures:D