Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

green simplicity sovereign 16 hp

larbob

hi there guys need info i came across a 16hp simplicity sovereign it has a cordwood saw cab and blower its green in color did simplicity make tractors in green dont know the yr or anything much about it anyone got any pic of one in green thanks larbob

well im not sure i dont think simplicity allis maybe duetz had some green ones like that checking the history page on the simpletractor site may give some insight i dont think ive seen a cordwood saw would help to see a picture of the 16hp ones ive seen there were no green ones that could be a repaint or a jd wannabee or whatever you can post some pictures here im sure it will help with identification

again thanks guys it is a simplicity painted green its a 3416 sovereign h it has ele lift on it it came with a cordsaw a blower and snow cab got it for free came with a 11hp workhorse tractor all for nothing however i cant start the 3416 put in a new bat there is power but wont turn over nothing not even a click and the back wheels wont move they seem to be stuck any help out there thanks larbob will post pics this weekend

Make sure the hydro lever, and the PTO levers are in neutral. Then look for interlock switches that have maybe been bypassed, or missing. Hydro's will not move, unless the freewheel valves are engaged.

if it has an ammeter, check that the wires are securely connected. I don't think it will crank those wires open.

Interlock switches are safety switches that have to be engaged before it will start. Things like seat switches, etc. I don't remember how many are on my 3410.