Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New tractor for me!!!

Killer_A-C

Kinda wanted one of these after seeing Mr.Harcourt's and Andys at our Spring Fling. Got it off of Ebay now just need to find away to get it.Looks like a clean original and it is only a weekend trip for me. As if Im need anymore tractors but somethings you just want,Matt

Matt, that thing aint yellow. And it don't even have a round hood. What in the world is going on in Blacksburg?

Very clean looking tractor,(for a rbt).:D I have been looking for a diesel,but so far haven't found a simp in my area.

Matt, Where in Pa? Out near Sandy Lakes or east by me? I would love to use (ah) store this for you till Spring Fling 2008.

Congratulations Matt!!dOd. You will love it.. I'm sure Bob(Bill?.. with the yellow Ford truck) is going to be jealous. Andy

Mat: Looks Great !! I purchased mine last of May and have fallen in love with it. In the event you need an owners manaul one can be downloaded on the Simplicity Site or I could have my original copied at Staples. This would be better than the download. Enjoy Your new purchase. Ron

I Just came across one of these for sale last weekend in NJ. I asked the seller for info, he said it was just sold the day before, and he didnt take the sign off of it. He told me that it ran and worked fine, had a snow plow and mower deck. He took $250. for it. Not sure, but i think that was a steal.?!

Matt: My tractor does not have an hour meter so I have no idea. The thing I went by was no wear in the front end, nuts bolts etc did not show any signs of wrench marks,no signs of being left out in the weather. Only had to drive 2 miles to get it, that was a bonus. Ron

Nice looking tractor, I just picked up my 7790 the other day. It has 679 hours on it. I hope to have some pictures soon. Thanks Todd Martin

Didn't buy it from Mark Flick did you Matt? I remember him having one in his collection and he is from that area. sm01