Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

What Does this cab would fit??

cwlahr

Any idea what this cab would fit?? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180142770398&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=008

3300, 3400, 7000, early 7100 series Simplicity. Would also fit 700, early 900 series Allis Chalmers The cabs for the later 7100, 900 series with electric or hydraulic lift did not have a flap on left side for manual lift and the lower windshield was straight across

It should fit with a little work. The mounting brackets are nothing more than flat stock and lite tubeing. These Cabs were made to fit many different makes and models with just a few different mounting brackets which are easy to make.

I agree with maynard....it is not too difficult to customize these....but of all the mounting areas, I think the dash mount is the most critical and varies the most from cab to cab. I had to do quite a few mods to make mine fit....maybe e-mail the guy and ask him how far apart the screw holes are on the dash bracket and see if that will line up with the existing holes on your dash. From there, everything else can be fabbed pretty easily.
[img]/club2/attach/Simpleton7016/dash.jpg[/img]