Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

stuff i got for free

larbob

this is the 3416H cordwood saw- blower- deck also 11hp wheelhorse i got for free also getting the snow cab tomorrow for free also fastpaul got the 3416 running he is fixing it up for me this week

Well, at least they didn't paint the hood green. Matter of fact, looks like a desent job, just the wrong color. Me things that cordwood saw needs to fly northwest of you pretty bad:D:D

oh yes i also got this 728 broadmoor and trailer for 75-bucks the guy drove it to my house from 2 miles away they delivered the trailer by golf-cart it was so funny

Free!! Everyone I have the pleasure of dealing with is tighter than Jack Benny. Great looking 3416 even with that strange shade of orange

Thought this might work but it is even worse.

nice score. that wheel horse is a cheaper made model. that cord saw sure would come in handy on my 5 acres. also would look good on one of my horse's. :D [IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l226/perry71/WH800031.jpg[/IMG]

Nice score on the Simplicity and WH.Looks like the Simp. has a electric lift???Nice rear weights also,Matt