Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Did anyone win this? Agco Allis 918H

TomMaryland

Did anyone here get this tractor? I was in the bidding up until $900 or so, then dropped out. Wierd ATV tires, but a pretty looking tractor. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130139738242&ssPageName=STRK:MEDW:IT&ih=003

I wanted it real bad but got over 800 and then went wild....went for 1400+ . Prob worth it but too rich for me.

I don't know who bought but they had a couple of strange questions to the seller. Must have been an ole drinking buddy.

I bought a Simplicity Hydro 18 at an auction about a month ago that appears to be the same tractor.It has hydraulic lift and power steering,had a tiller,mower deck and blade with it runs good but needs the center gearbox replaced. Paid $450 for tractor and equipment

Wow Gary, That's a nice deal! This one didn't have power steering but did have hydraulics. Since its only about 1.5 hrs down the road, I was figuring to keep it under $1000 and change out the ATV tires. The bidding went crazy in the last 20 minutes and drove me off!