Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
YoungEnterprise

19?? Allis Chalmers B-12

YoungEnterprise
Hello, I just acquired a Allis Chalmers B-12 Garden tractor with a Briggs engine, high low range, and hydraulics for the mowing deck and for the 3 point hitch. I am only able to find info on the AC B tractor, which no where near close to my B-12. Could anybody tell me anything about it? Mostly wondering about the year made and any other interesting facts about it. If its not too hot tomorrow I am going to go out and try to get it fired up. Thanks for anything you can tell me. Chris. Allis Chalmers B-12 Serial number 004741

DMedal
Hi Chris- Maybe this will help: http://www.simpletractors.com/models/b_series/1966_cat/b-10_%26_b-12.htm There's also links to the operators and parts manuals off the simpletractors.com home page. -Don

B-16_IC
You have come to the right place! You have also bought the right tractor! Hi-lo and hydro lift eh? Lucky laddy!8D If you intend on keeping, operating, and maintaning this fine machine the ten dollar membership is a bargain for what you get!

4xbill
Chris, Welcome. Nice find! Your B-12 was made between '66 and '67, not exactly sure. If it has the original motor, the B&S serial number can give you a better idea. Spend the ten bucks to join, well worth it:D.