Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Saturdays Haul

ibelee

4 State Round-Robin. Picked up the 2 Cat 0 Sears Cultivators in Nothern Maryland @ 7:00AM. On to the Pochinos in Norhtern PA where I picked up the Power King Snow/Dirt Plow, Rototiller, and Snow Blower with a 14HP Kohler mounted to it, at 11:00AM. On to New Jersey where I picked up JP's 616 with Tiller and Mower Deck for him at 2:30PM. Back to Southern Maryland at 10:00PM. Pics are from this morning. Now it would seem as though I'm going back to Northern N.J. to pick up my 5020 with FEL.

Lee, How are you going to get the B-112 done if you keep bringing home more projects? Good luck with the 5020. I have been looking at compact 4wd tractors with a loader. The prices are out of my budget range. Jim

Thanks Matt. Unfortunately no taking it easy. Back to NJ on Wednesday to pick up 5020. Hey Roy. The stuff I picked up this weekend was all implements for my Powerking. They are all in working condition and the Powerking is for work only. I'll just hook them up as needed and go. The 616 belongs to JP. I just picked it up for him. It was in New Egypt NJ. I was surprised how many Simplicity's I saw in peoples yards in this town. Even saw a 3412(think thats what it was) sitting on a front lawn for sale. Out of money, time, and room on the trailer, so I didn't stop. Must be, or had been, a Dealer around close. Your right Jim. Gotta get it done though. Will need the room in the shop for 5020.