Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
tbar1.1

Transfer Hand lever to Foot Control?

Kent
Kent, Although I don't know how to, archiving discussion group messages are possible as I have seen it on other sites. Please don't throw all this good info away. This group has been in existance long enough now that you can find the answer to almost anything by keyword searching. I also happen to be into tanning deer hides and the discussion pages on the site "braintan.com" have been archived and are searchable if you'd like to look. Who knows, you might want to try taking a break from tractors and start buckskinning after seeing that site. Thanks. Brent

tbar1.1
Need some help to find a past discussion on the process of transfering the hand operated ground speed control on a 4040, 4041, etc models. Somebody gave an excellent discription of how it has been done on a tractor that used to belong to a one armed guy. Just can't find it or remember what the title was of the discussion. Memory goes first, ya know:) I think? Thanks in advance for any help. Jayt

Kent
Good to see that keeping these old messages around has value, and to see others refer back to them.... There will come a time when housecleaning will be required, or the thing will bog down incredibly, but I hope to provide the older stuff in a "archive" somehow... Kent

tbar1.1
Thanks Guys, as always this site is the BEST. Kent, PLEASE try not to loose this type of what I consider "VALUABLE" information, as I am one that likes to build attachments and accessaries for my 4040. Thanks again to all!!! Jayt

DoubleT
If anyone had too much time, (heheh) they could build a faq page from the Q & As here. And references could be made to "how to" pages of anyone who takes photo records of doing a job that can not be easily explained in text... Or sumptin lik that :)