Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
qtown7116H

Young lad on the 7116

DMedal
quote:
Originally posted by Kent
Way to start 'em out right! I think it'll be a day or two before he can reach the pedals...
it's a hydro. don't need no stinkin' pedals!

qtown7116H
I had the key hanging on a pin in the garage...one day found him with a box on the floor and key in hand. Kids remember everything they see! Key is now locked in the toolbox. And that key is above the door jamb.... BTW paid $850 for the tractor, blade and 42" blower about 5 years ago off my father-in-law. He still has his '66 Landlord for the hard work and a new zero-turn for the green stuff (not a Simplicity, though). I still have to justify to the wife that this thing will outwork any of the neighbors' BigStore Bargain machines. Wintertime is fun, when they're all pushing with shovels or walking behind another $1000 machine that they had to buy at the Depot or Lowes, and I'm blowing the powder 20' away while sitting on my arse. All I need is a cab and they'll kill me out of jealousy. Anybody know of one in the SE Pa area available?8D

Simpleton7016
yep....I did the whole neighborhood a few times this last winter....made a lot of guys happy! And if the guys aren't out there shoveling, that means they had more time to attend to the needs of their wives (honey-do list). This makes the wives happy. And everyone knows that a good life is a happy wife!! :O So you see, a good powerful Simplicity Snowthrower has the ability to make a whole neighbohood happy. Except my wife, she didn't have any of her needs met when I was gone for 4 hours.:)
[img]/club2/attach/Simpleton7016/blowingsnowresized1.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Simpleton7016/blowingsnowresized2.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Simpleton7016/blowingsnowresized3.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Simpleton7016/blowingsnowresized4.jpg[/img]

cwm1276
quote:
Originally posted by duckman
quote:
Originally posted by Kent
Way to start 'em out right! I think it'll be a day or two before he can reach the pedals...
it's a hydro. don't need no stinkin' pedals!
Exactly, I was driving my Dad AC716H before I could touch the brake/clutch. Today on my 7117H, if use that pedal, be prepared to shut it down and manually release the tensioner on the transmission, it has been used so little.