Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

humorous ebay ad

DMedal

This is posted for laughs, not that you should be checking the tractor out, so I put it here rather than the ebay space. our admins will move it if it is the wrong place. Those who can spell, read it just for fun. -oh, my apologies if the seller is one of us. If so, y'all need help writing your ads. http://cgi.ebay.com/4208-simplicity-ridding-mower_W0QQitemZ230161808240QQihZ013QQcategoryZ82242QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Jus' a lil weldin required....

Always amazes me how many E-bay sellers don't take the time to use the spell check that is right there!:o)

quote:
Originally posted by MarksA-C
he doesn't show a picture of the back area of the tractor. I bet he broke the axle or something.
Don't you think it would be even funnier with a picture of the tractor akimbo with one axle on the ground? Sure he broke an axle but it is only a lil welding ya know.

quote:
Originally posted by duckman
[quote]Originally posted by MarksA-C
he doesn't show a picture of the back area of the tractor. I bet he broke the axle or something.
Sure he broke an axle but it is only a lil welding ya know. Update: he sent me this picture.

Reminds me of the guy on the Bob Newhart show. This is my brother Daryl, and this is my other brother Daryl. heheXX(sm00:Qcrk8