Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Legacy XL wiring diagram?

FiremanRon

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a Legacy XL diesel? I mowed with mine yesterday and now I can't get it to start. Everything seems to be okay except that after the glow plug times out, I turn the key to "start", nothing happens. No clicks, hums, or trying to crank, just silence. I have checked all the safety switches, they are properly adjusted and making contact. The battery is good. The ignition switch is good. I haven't found any broken wires, but if I had a diagram, I could trace them out.

Thanks, I really appreciate it. I can work off a diagram, but when everything is hidden inside the tractor frame, it's pretty hard to trace out circuits.

Thanks to your drawing, I was able to isolate the prolem to the RMO switch. To keep people from just unplugging the RMO switch, they run the start circuit through it. I found the plug had come out of the circuit board. Not the plug on the wiring harness, but the plug on the back of the switch that is(was) soldered to the circuit board. Five minutes with a soldering iron and I'm back in business. Thanks again!!!