Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
lboy1971

new arrival

lboy1971
Just picked this up tuesday. Got a pair of B10 and Landlord parts tractors mostly disassembled. Will fix up the landlord since the loader frame is already on it. Also came with a mower deck, snow thrower and dozer blade. I do have the running engine and parts to complete the landlord.

Tom_Byrne
Nice find! I see the loader was cut off at the stantions- if you need some measurements off mine when you go to re-attach, let me know. MY TWO CENTS: You may want to check the BGB and rear for damage before you start restoring- everyone says thats the weak point on Landlords with loaders. Good luck with it!

Kent
Great find! dOd I'm really surprised at all these L-12's that are showing up these days... One suggestion for you guys who own these loaders. If you're going to be doing a lot of dirt-moving with them, I suggest you invest the $$ in a toothbar for the bucket. It makes an incredible difference in how easy it is to fill the bucket, either (a) the ability to slice packed soil, or (b) the ability to push into a pile of dirt. I put one on the small Kubota I had, and it made a world of difference. Two of my 3 PT buckets have teeth, also. [img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/33/62874117_9252a95d88.jpg[/img] [img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/46/108503288_69c90b7c10.jpg[/img]

lboy1971
I got all the parts for the Landlord and B10 tractors with them, just in boxes. I sold the bevel gears out of the bevel gear box on the B10 so got some $ back already. I don't see where the loader has been cut or torched anywhere. The loader bolts to the subframe which stays on the tractor. I have an older Allis B10 loader that doesn't have a subframe and the entire thing is one piece. Are the rear frame mounts and weight box on this L10 loader the same as the older B10 loader? My B10 loader is missing those parts.

gregc
No need to leave the clubhouse for the info. Like Maynard said it all came from here and Simple trACtors. http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=72253 http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=61640

Roy
"Yes all info copied from Simple tractors and this site." In all fairness it should be pointed out that he originally posted most of the information on the different loaders. As an aside, I see the link to his site has been deleted.

UCD
Yes Roy but I think you will find it was all copied from articles here and on Simple trACtors. Also it looks like Michael Wells edited his own post to remove the link. Edited by - mwells on 08/21/2007 13:44:47