Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tractor show

ka9bxg

I was wondering about how much interest there would be in having a get together at the tractor show near Saulkville Wi(just north of Milwaukee Wi not far from PortWashington) It would be a good place to get together since it is so close to our little tractors home.They have a lot of room and there is at least one dealer there that has some realy nice tractors.Maybe with a little luck and maybe a dealer calling them Maybe Simplicty would let us go on a tour of there plant.I think it would be a good time.The show dates would be(I think )the 14th and 15th of July.Who knows what kind of interesting stuff we might see.I do have a trailer load that I could bring down.All I can get on my trailer is about 8 tractors.Let me know and I will see what my freind Don can do for us.Bob

Bob, I will be at this show if it is the same one I am thinking of. The show is called Old Farm Days and is sponsered by the Wisconsin Antique Power Reunion Club. You are correct on the dates in July and it is located just minutes west of Saukville. My father is one of the co-founders of this club and has been the leader of the show for the last 4 years. The show has numerous larger tractors and many makes of garden tractors. There is plenty of room for field demonstrations and activities to keep the young and old entertained. This year the feature tractor is Case. Thanks, Mike