Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Quite a day

bkassulke

Just today I picked up a B-212 hyd lift and lights along with complete B1 and parts B1. Along with a 32" white allis snowblower. This puts me up to 5 allis mowers. Then I am getting delivered two older hydro cubs. Put these with my Case 446 and the Squire that is in pieces I have a grand total of 7 mowers. Also while out and about found 4 various simplicities that are 3210V, 2210 Landlord 101, Squire 700. Will want to get these so that might eventually make it 13. Is this an addiction? Will hopefully have pics of the B212 and the B1's soon. Hope everyone else has been having great success in tractor hunting. Benjamin

quote:
Originally posted by bkassulke
Just today I picked up a B-212 hyd lift and lights along with complete B1 and parts B1. Along with a 32" white allis snowblower. This puts me up to 5 allis mowers. Then I am getting delivered two older hydro cubs. Put these with my Case 446 and the Squire that is in pieces I have a grand total of mowers. Also while out and about found 4 various simplicities that are 3210V, 2210 Landlord 101, Squire 700. Will want to get theseso that might eventually make it 13. Is this an addiction? Will hopefully have pics of the B212 and the B1's soon. Hope everyone else has been having great success in tractor hunting. Benjamin
An addiction yes, but more importanly, how and where are you finding all these tractors?? Also, post pics!!!

"Where are you finding all these tractors?" No kidding!:D Sounds like some serious and very fruitfull hunting. BTW, it is not an addiction, it is a "collection". The only difference is the meetings involved. Meetings for collectors are much more fun!:o)

Well I found these items on Craigs list for Milwaukee. I paid 300 total for the package so I thought that I did very well. Sorry to those in the Milwaukee area if I stole your items, but they are so scarce in NE. I keep my eyes and ears open and most importantly do not disclose locations of my findingssm01. My parents call it an addiction and look at me strange, but I like it so will have to keep going. Besides I am almost out of the house as it is. I also forgot to mention that I found four small old broadmoores and one yeoman. Any one interested I can probably get them for you. I did take pictures tonight and will try to get them posted asap as I know the joy of pictures. Benjamin

here is another steal as long as you are driving from Nebraska to here! http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/grd/406791167.html

quote:
Originally posted by bkassulke
Just today I picked up a B-212 hyd lift and lights along with complete B1 and parts B1. Along with a 32" white allis snowblower. This puts me up to 5 allis mowers. Then I am getting delivered two older hydro cubs. Put these with my Case 446 and the Squire that is in pieces I have a grand total of 7 mowers. Also while out and about found 4 various simplicities that are 3210V, 2210 Landlord 101, Squire 700. Will want to get these so that might eventually make it 13. Is this an addiction? Will hopefully have pics of the B212 and the B1's soon. Hope everyone else has been having great success in tractor hunting. Benjamin
Yup, you got it bad....:D&:)sm06

Yes simpletom those are the ones that I happend to buy. Now to get them back to NE. Have some better pics and so that I hope to post soon. Thanks everyone for the nice replies, bK