Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My Daily Driver / Mower

toakley

I'm a new member to the club and have enjoyed rebuilding my A/C B207 tractor. I purchased it about 6 years ago from one of my neighbors who had blown the 7 HP B&S engine in it. I obtained a used 8 HP B&S engine which I totally rebuilt from top to bottom. You'll notice I made some of my own modifications to the tractor. Hurst shifter T handle and custom light package. This is my daily driver when ever the lawn needs to be cut. I much rather run my AC than the "Green Machine" that sits in the garage, which I use to blow and pick up leaves in the fall.

Your yard will love you for this!! So will your neighbors---lawns mowed with simpletrACtors make the surrounding property values increase.:D:D

Thanks for the praise! I've enjoyed going through my B207 to make it the dependable machine it is today! You can't get the quality that these "older" machines have built into them, with some of the mass produced lighter stuff being turned out in todays market! Thanks - Tom

That is a nice piece of equipment! Looks like you did a very nice job on the refurb! Enjoy, and rest assured that someday that "Green Machine" will get replaced by something more Simple!:D