Jump to content

Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  

What are these things called?

Recommended Posts

Anyone know where I can get those little square nuts that snap in the square holes on the body panels? I don't even know what the proper name of these things would be. Are they still available?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this