Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Powermax Front-loader

djordje

I recently acquired my dream tractor....Powermax 4041 and I obtained the Simplicity #412 front-end loader setup along with it. I do not have any use for the front loader and I am going to sell this item. It looks like new hoses are needed and the cylinder rods need to be rechromed, otherwise it's very solid and complete with pump and valve. Probably a rare piece to find intact. What are the going rates for these set-ups?

Those things are useless and don't pull any decent money. I'll take it off your hands for you.:D;) Seriously, I paid $900 for my Danco and it needs bucket work and all new hydraulic hoses. I've been quoted $1,500 for a 620 Ark and $1,800 to $2,200 for a 720 Ark. They show up on ebay fairly often and pull a decent buck. Good luck, Steve.

This is enlightening. It's all original which is nice because it wasn't monkeyed with and someone knows what they're getting. Should probably just put it up on ebay as is. Probably no use in sprucing it up. Just some surface rust.