Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

mower deck prices

catfish61x

i have the decks for the allis big 10 and the gilson sitting around takin up space and was wondering what kind of price to put on them.

i have never seen such a stuck up forum as this. what .... you only answer question from people that can pay you bums money? please delete my account

*LOL* Easy Catfish;). I will say they get a bit uppity about talking "what it's worth" but given time, you will get help. And from some really nice folks!!:) Besides, I wouldn't bet the farm on it,,,maybe my next born male child though,,,,,But I think I gave you a reasonable tag to put on the Allis deck,,,,mmmmmm, and maybe a bit higher with the spindles free;).:D:D:D

I kept silent because I have no idea. Few of us can give you an idea of price on the Gilson deck, more can speak to the Big 10 deck but not I. I will say a lot is going to depend on condition in either case. So few trade that the prices vary sale to sale and especially dependant on where you are selling. Shipping is a killer. Perhaps you could describe the condition a bit better. -Don

When I want to know what kind of price something is bringing, I watch auctions on eBay. www.ebay.com Ever heard of it? There's nothing like an auction to find out what something is worth. Tacey

"you only answer question from people that can pay you bums money? please delete my account" Hope someone can help him out with that.

If he doesn't want to be a part of this organization anymore, all that is required is is that he stop logging in to SimpleTractors. To answer his original question: "A good price is one where the seller and the buyer both walk away happy".

Gee! I know I have had a couple of posts no one answered(ever)and I paid you bums! How much do I need to pay to get some respect. LOL &:) I probably don't have enough money.$

Fisherman are usually more patient... I've bought/traded a couple decks for late 70's to early 80's Simplicity tractors. I like to pay first... nothing, but depending on the condition... in real life $25 to $100 is not bad to me considering how much use you can get out of them. Thats my opinion.