Jump to content

Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  

What is this?

Recommended Posts

It looks like the frame for center mounted cultivators. You just need the shoes and brackets. http://www.simpletractors.com/attachments/cultivator.htm

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this