Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
eray

9020 hydro pump

dlcentral
We do the vickers t66's in the Sovs this is just it's bigger brother.If the pump is a Vickers I'm not sure what pump they used in them.You can't get new anymore the Vickers Co. is out of business.

Sandy_Lake_Imp
They are a Sundstrand product. Correct-new parts are expensive but so are all of this type. We have a FEW used parts but not a used rotating group for this larger one- we do have them for the smaller sundstrands from the AC 700/900 series. Bill

eray
Does anyone know who makes the hydro pump for the 9020 and where can I get one? Preferably used or rebuilt. I heard new was expensive or something like that. Hope someone has a good used one. Thanks for any info. ***eray***

powermax_paul
I just finished rebuilding a 9020 hydro pump and Bill from Sandy Lake was a big help with parts support and guidance. From what I know, this pump is still manufactured by Sauer-Sunstrand. It's a good reliable pump and perhaps yours just needs a little TLC. The difference between yours and the current production model is basically the input and output shafts, including the bevel gear on the output shaft. If you can find a Sauer-Sunstrand Series 15 Hydrostatic Pump for a reasonable price (Say under $1500) I think you can replace input and output shafts with your old ones if they're in good shape. Correct me if I'm wrong Bill.