Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Another tractor haul

Karl_Brandt

I bought my second AC B-110 tractor yesterday after coming back from a tractor show.:) This AC B-110 tractor has been setting for a few years. The tractor was in a local sell paper..was listed as a Allis chabmers tractor with rotto tiller.When me and my nephew got there the rotto tiller turned out to be a old Gilson bros walkbehind tiller:O with a 5hp Briggs & Stratton engine.The tiller ran backwards behind the tractor.
[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/HPIM0999a.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/HPIM1000a.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/HPIM1001a.jpg[/img]
There was also a Massey Ferguson 1450 garden tractor there with 48 inch rear discharge mower deck and 48 inch snowblade. I bought both tractors home with me.
[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/HPIM0998.JPG[/img]
Karl

The rotto tiller is going for parts,the engine is sitting in my shop. The engine has not run for years...the fuel in the gas tank was rust colour.This was made up to fit on the back of the AC B-110.
[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/rottotiller1.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/rottotiller2.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/rottotiller3.jpg[/img]
Karl

quote:
Looking at your last picture of the Massey, it looks like there were quite a few other Simplicity tractors. Can you enlighten us?
Rob the picture was taken at my house in the back field. This just sum of my Simplicity & Allis Chalmers stuff. In the back ground of the picture is a Simplicity 725,early AC B-10,AC710-6,AC Big ten and some of my equipment. Karl

quote:
I have plenty of room for your collection in my Garage if you want to store it in a dry place. LOL!!!
I don't think my collection will fit in your garage:O:D..over 38 AC & Simplicity tractors and few other tractorssm00:D Karl