Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

stripes and toys

tec2484

I had a day to clean and play today so I lined most of my stuff up for a photo session and got the toys eerr I mean tools and some stripes. from left to right 738, TSC husky that needs motor, Power tech 12hp needs carb, 728 that is real tired, Disc that the neighbor gave me, Blower for the gravley, Gravley comm 10 with 40" deck, 3410S with tiller, LTH16 with 44" deck, 6111 with 42" deck and the Squire 9 with loader and hydraulic back blade. There is more pics of the loader in this post http://simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=72096

Stuff I going to be keeping for at least a while

Stuff thats going to be sold or parted out in the near future. Except the disc.

And the other handy tools to play with.

Theres still a AC B210, 1 more 738, a couple of mower decks, a couple of snow blades, and a snowblower in the barn that missed the photo shoot. I even had time to play with the 3410S and the tiller (that was repowered with a 16hp) today while the camera was recharging:D

Nice collection of tractors. Nice to see green grass again...all our grass is mostly brown with some weeds still growing. Karl

quote:
Originally posted by comet66
That's quite a fleet you have there. Thanks John What's that antenna I see on the back building?
Theres a TV and a CB antenna back there, I haven't use either for quite a while though.