Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Brantley backhoe manual for PowrMax

RBE17

Does anyone have a copy of manual for a Brantley backhoe? I'm trying to track one down and am having limited success. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks, Steve.

Thank you both very much. It's the push down stabilizer one. I didn't realize there were two different ones. Once I get this manual all I'll need is the rear pto clutch assy. Nothing like putting the cart before the horse.^

I have used a Brantly on my Powrmax for over 8 years with just replacing a few hoses and an 0 ring and scraper ring. I leveled a 30x40 foot slope and trenched in several thousand feet of pipe and wire. I also rebuilt the parker pump once.I have a subframe mount. The Pow'rMax raise all the posts to 20 feet Mike

Mike, Thanks for the info. I'll have to mention this post to my wife. I know she thinks I'm crazy for buying it. The main reason I bought it was because I want to put a french drain across the front of my property, add a dry well to the back and bury all my down spout lines away from the house. Later, Steve.