Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Got this today

keifer2k3

Just picked this up today for $60.00:D Anyone know the part number? Or have a parts list/operators manual? Would be greatly appreciated. I believe I need the inlet adapter, some mounting pieces for the hitch and and an idler pulley for the hydro. Want to put this on my 7114! If anyone has any of the parts I need I would be interested in purchasing. I have a lead on a wagon, figured on buying new hose and probably fabricating a canopy top for the wagon. Any help or suggestions on these things would be appreciated also. Thanks

This is the canopy that i build out of 3/8 rod welded together.
[img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/uploaded/NandoG/DSC04488a1.jpg[/img]
It looks like the mine 990909 here is the manual. [url]http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/6767PRINT/PDF_files/TP_400_1363_00_AT_S.pdf[/url]

You need nothing to mount it. The hooks go to the rod for the rear lift and the pins go in the usual place. Not too bad for $60. You will love the set up, I have the older version and it works great!!!!

Keith When posting pictures please reduce to 640 by 480 pixal size. It makes it much easier to to read post and view pictures as you don't have to scroll side ways.