Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Arcadia Show

dnahwols

Just got back from show in MD not many AC's there, took this pict of B112. $950. for lot. Wasn't anyone around to ask questions. That's my grandson in white tee, trying to get him interested in AC's. jj

Hello Jay, We just got back also.. I did not see the B112 (we were skipping around from isle to isle). But there was a 2010 running around, a B10 in the lower field by the steam engines and a few vertical shaft units there(a B207, Homsteader 8). Would have liked to met up with you. One of the many neat things up there...

I don't remember what it was, but I sure would love to have it..^ Andy Waldorf Md.

that is a struck, magnatrac...fun little crawler...smaller than the ones i got...someday when i find one for the right price... scott

Your feet go in the trough along side the hood Roy. That is one of the very early ones. Junk man here in Tok has one close to it but haven't ever been able to talk him outta it, it's just rustting away.:(