Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
richp

Onan parts at Napa

richp
I have been told that you can get some Onan parts at napa. I gave the Napa guy some Onan part numbers for various carb parts. Nothing but the usual blank stare. How do I get a conversion to napa numbers. One thing I need is a new needle and seat. Onan wants over $100 and my first born. I miss my Briggs already.

D-17_Dave
This info was submitted by an ex-member. But I'm sure the info is accurate and correct. Kit # K2165 Can be purchased at: Bailey Motor Equipment 10501 South Orange Ave Orlando, FL 32824 Phone (407) 422-8134 Phone (800) 394-8134 Mike Easterling bmecomike@aol.com http://www.baileymotorequip.com/ As far as the points and condensor are concerned, they can be purchased through Deere, NAPA or any other decent parts house if they have the brains to cross it over to thier own part #'s. Our site sponsor Sandy Lake Imp. normally has these items also.

RBE17
The info is accurate and correct. I ordered a carb service kit last month. Also, Sandy Lake has the points and condensor, just give them a call.
quote:
Originally posted by D-17_Dave
This info was submitted by an ex-member. But I'm sure the info is accurate and correct. Kit # K2165 Can be purchased at: Bailey Motor Equipment 10501 South Orange Ave Orlando, FL 32824 Phone (407) 422-8134 Phone (800) 394-8134 Mike Easterling bmecomike@aol.com http://www.baileymotorequip.com/ As far as the points and condensor are concerned, they can be purchased through Deere, NAPA or any other decent parts house if they have the brains to cross it over to thier own part #'s. Our site sponsor Sandy Lake Imp. normally has these items also.