Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

new toy "Attention FastPaul"

ehertzfeld

Well, the last few show, I went to, I wasn't "allowed";) to use my little generator.:O:D It's a bit loud. Paul was kind enough to let me plug into his. Well those day's are over. Came home today to find this on my door step. I got it from Ebay brand new in the box. I did pay less than what Northern gets, even with shipping.:D http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200313480_200313480

It is just a quite as the Honda's and a lot cheaper. Just means I'll have two gas cans, but that's ok.

Good score Elon!! The Honda EU 2000 I was using from work Is awesome but last time I went to use it to go to the J Buffet concert ,It was out on a job So I went to Lowes and bought a Colmen 1500 ( Briggs) What a piece Of loud junk , So I returned it Hope to make it to Colchester < I'll need to hit you up for some juice .I don't think I'll need the A/C

Sure Paul, but I'll have to bring a splitter, it only has one outlet. Also, I wouldn't bring anything that needs to go in the microwave, it's only a 1000 watt. We don't have any of thous fancy hi/tech gadgets in our little camper!:D