Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

correction to message 3033 AC stuff on estate sal

Al

Hi, I posted the wrong phone number in message 3033. The number should be 423-344-4747 [not 433]early mornings and evenings. The fax number is 423-344-3355 or e-mail phinshaw@aol.com. According to the fax the sale is the 24th and 25th of Feb, not the 17th and 18th I posted from the phone conversation. I personally have nothing to do with this sale. I don't know if it is an auciton or not. I was under the impression it might be sort of like a tag sale. I was called because they got my number off the web and wanted some information about what they had. I thought some of the members of the club might be interested and thought if I posted about it maybe everyone could benefit. I personally know nothing about the equipment, except they called and described it to me to find out what they had. Please contact them if you want any more info. In addition to the items I previously mentioned in the earler post, they faxed me a list that includes a 6hp Craftsman aircompressor with a 33 gal tank. A Craftsman drill press, A 30 ton Continental shop press. An Allis Chalmers leaf mill with pull crank, whatever that is. Battery chargers,, Radial arm saw, Generators,? 'A complete line of OMC, Johnson, Evenrude IO parts and accessories. Hand tools and much more. If you have any interest, contact these people. Thanks Al