Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
dav

re; it all goes

dav
i am trying to buy the hoard of stuff that is for sale listed as 'it all goes' the current owner would rather sell as a lot than as indivual stuff. my interest is in the early round hood tractors. if i buy the lot, i will be immeadiately reselling the 3415s, 7016, 7010, 6216, 7014s, all three snow blowers and three plow blades. plus other stuff. i would ship right from where they are in Pa rather than haul them to Fl to ship. anyone interested in any of these machines can contact me at davfred@peoplepc.com. i plan on going to Pa the middle of october so i hope to hear from folks before then.

rsnik
I negotiated with the seller, who is a great guy, to buy one particular tractor and several implements. His asking price for my wish list was entirely reasonable and virtually the same as what you would expect to pay up here. The unfeasible factor was the cost of driving my truck and trailer 800 miles round trip to haul the goods. Might as well stay vigilant for opportunity to knock locally. Speaking of which, while I was on vacation around 5 August, a 3312 Sovereign with a snow thrower, dozer blade, grader blade, tiller, deck, sickle bar mower, wheel weights and chains got snapped up (asking price was $400). Seller said sorry it's sold but it was nice and garage kept. Did somebody grab that, it was in southeast NH right near the MA border?

dav
i will ask the seller to send me pics and info on the tractors so i can reply to interested people. if this happens, i will ship from the nearest place to his house, as long as it's not abf. sent a snowblower by them when i moved south. they never notified the buyer and i got angry email from him. they sent it to dead storage where he had to pay extra to get it. to rsnik; i would have jumped on that deal if i knew about it. as is, i spent over $700 to get that implement list and i got the big ten for free!! this is seriously starting to become an addiction. my wife is okay with this, though. says for every buck i spend on tractors, she's gonna spend one on diamonds!!