Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New ScoopTote Picture (Update 9/30/07)

4xbill

Grabbed this off ebay. It's a scoop, with a trip dump. You can also put the fourth side on and it works like a carry all. Works well on the 3112H with the hydrolift. I'll strip it and paint it this Fall. Anyone have more info on these? I think it was manufactured by JRCO Inc.

Is that the one that was listed from Michigan? I was going to bid, then got busy and forgot all about it8C. Thought it would work good on my mom's farm just for carrying things around. Used to have a box similar to that but bigger for the old 8N Ford for carrying fence mending supplies but it didn't double as a scoop. Kraig

Hi Bill, I like your 3112H too! Don't see too many of those offered. Let's see, free stinger weights, great plow for practically nothing, cool original scoop - what's next? Reminds me of an old saying from my grandmother "If he fell in the outhouse he'd come up covered with diamonds!" :D

i bid on that also. only 30 min away from me. i bid a high bid on it and went to sleep. woke up the next day to find that i must have screwed something up because my high bid did not go threwB). i had big plans for that box. oh'well, its good to see that it went to a club member. you got a good deal on that.

Always feel bad outbidding other club membersB). But I am glad to have gotten it. I was not very close and shipping cost almost as much as my winning bid. It is 75% stripped and primed. Should finish it this weekend. I'll post some more pics when it's done. I can't help but paint it orange. I have a case of Krylon Farm and Implement AC Orange that I need to use up. I am also going to do a truck bed liner on the inside.

I mite rethink the bed liner idea. If it's like mine, the dirt wont slide out that great. It may not be a problem, but mite be somthing to think about.

Finished the Scoop Tote today. I did use truck bed liner on the inside. Dirt may not slide out so easy, but I will be using it for "toting" stuff around more than scooping and dumping.

:D

I put truck bed liner in a carry all and like it a lot. Doesn't chip when you put tool and stuff in it. Look great