Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

This look like yours?

rsnik

This is a mule drive I got to drive the snowblower off the front PTO on the 7013. I hope it's OK but as you can see the pulleys are attached to a "U" shaped rod which is sure bent at odd angles. Does this look OK to you?

Also, these are some turkeys which showed up in my yard today from the Office of the Inspector General to tell me that the cream white I sprayed on the rims is the incorrect Oulde English White. LOL.

Here is another pic of the muledrive. It's probably OK but it "looks funny" so me.

Thank you, Levi. The pulley swivels out on it's axis and stops "looking funny" once you articulate it out a bit, LOL! Greg, that small flock of turkeys has been living in my yard for about a month. One hen had a very late chick that was a real go getter. It really got after the seeds on the weeds and so forth and was trying to catch up. Then one day I heard a horrible scream in the woods. The red tailed hawk or the local red fox had found lunch. That hurt, the little bugger was a go getter but it's real tough when you are that low on the food chain!