Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

4040 snow plow pics

richp

I knew my chances of finding a snowplow local for my 4040 were slim, so I bought a plow locally for $20 and extended it 8 inches on each side. Then made a hitch to mount to the frame. I have an angle cylinder I need to mount next, but hopefully we have time before I'll need it.

Ok I have to say it, I have been to your house, I have seen your drive way, were talking over kill here!}:):o) Unless you plan on plowing the whole neighborhood!:D Looks great Rich.

Looking good! Elon, no such ting as overkill.:o):o) My driveway is about 85' long and varies from 14' to 28' wide. When I got a 5' plow for my quad, I plowed my driveway, my back driveway, 2 neighbors driveways and anything else i could find.

Boat fits perfect in back of my truck. The best $100 bucks I have spent in years. Never have to twist an arm to get someone to go fishing with.

nice looking plow would you have pics of where it bolts to frame of tractor and some measurement. I would like to make one for my 720 .thanks Dave

wouldn't you know it as soon as you finish it there is a plow in the classified section and in CT to boot..........maybe I should start building my snowblower from scratch as one might appear once I start building one..........

Yea, I saw that. Though that blade for sale is worth that money, I got mine for less than what it would have cost for gas to drive out there and back. I just can't justify spending that kind of money with holidays looming around the corner.