Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tractor number 4 now on order

Michiganmobileman

Hello and happy fall to all! I went and looked at this tractor after my boss told me where it sat.

No sign, no price so I called the business it sets in front of and left a message. Got a voice mail from him later went something like this: Older tractor with 10 horse kohler, stored for last five years in side, asking $350.. (at this point Im thinking probably not), includes 42 inch snowblower(oh yeah:), hmmmm?), over $300 in spare parts (well maybe now), bought new by his step father, current owner used since he was a kid, given to him by step father 8 years ago, hate to part with it but dont use it now (love the history ones, sounding better yet) Oh and it does have an electric lift (I couldnt stop the voice mail fast enough to suit me to call him back) Called him back, told him I was very interested, but short on cash at the time, he agreed to a $50 bill to hold it till I can pay the rest. Cant wait to get the package home and check it out!! My second super find in a few months. Greg