Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

b112

rentalboyzs

just picked up a b112 serial # 021861. tried typing the numbers in the search to find a manual but i guess i'm missing some numbers any idea's as to where i might find them? ps. thanks in advance also this site is great. Ken

Hi Ken. The simplicity technical publications website has the manuals for Simplicity equivalents rather than the Allis tractor, I did happen to find some 400 series manuals on their site but that is because there is no direct Simplicity equivalent to those tractors. I think a 3012 is the Simplicity verison of the B112. The 3012's manufacturer # is 990434. Key that in and you should be able to get a manual.

[quote]Originally posted by Chris727
Hi Ken. The simplicity technical publications website has the manuals for Simplicity equivalents rather than the Allis tractor, I did happen to find some 400 series manuals on their site but that is because there is no direct Simplicity equivalent to those tractors. I think a 3012 is the Simplicity verison of the B112. The 3012's manufacturer # is 990434. Key that in and you should be able to get a manual. [/quote Thanks chris i'll plug that number in and check in out (ken)

Greg, how did you find that? I know these AC books were still around when you could go through the print vendor pages but they removed that feature? Thank You. Chris