Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sundays Haul!!!!

Killer_A-C

Got this 3012 Sunday that was in our local trade paper. It aint the prettiest now but with a little cosmetic work Ill have it looking alot better. Came with 42" snowblower,front HD snow blade,wheel weights,chains,stinger weight with two collars. Strait as a gunbarrel and runs like a top. LdOdook at my Dads chair were he sits and suppervises my work.Another on resqued!!!!!
[img]/club2/attach/Killer_A-C/MVC-002F.JPG[/img]

I think you should get your dad a cushion for his chair so he is more comfortable!^ Kidding aside, very nice tractor save8D

Matt, at the rate you are racking up projects, I am afraid you are going to wear Stanley out trying to supervise all of that work!!!! Hey leave some projects for the rest of us:D

Very nice find Matt, while you are getting your Dad a cushion for his chair maybe you could scare one up for your tractor seat. LOL Good luck with it.

quote:
Originally posted by Killer_A-C
I am used to the A-Cs dont have to many Simplicitys yet!!!!
Don't worry Matt, only the color is diferent!;):D

Nice find Matt!! I see that it came with the tins on the side of the front grill, but what about the side panels? I'm still looking for both (side and grill tins) for my 3112H.

I got the side panels off sandblasting and painting them. It will more than likely be for sale at S/F 08. It is such a good tractor though who knows???

matt nice save simplicity are nice tractors finally got 2110 runing agian and put mid mount grader blade on it did a lot of dirt work around house this weekend you were right really works good took landlord to a show in brookville in. last week end hooked up with a guy that has 52 tractors mostly all b models going to go over there this week end to see what he has