Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

pulling

olpalbud

I haven't read all the rules of dthe forum so that might be part of my problem I have signed up for the club, but I cant post in all the forums? Anyway, i know its late notice but there is a antique tractor pull tonight at the Topsfield Fair (MA)

Access to the various forums is based on your your member status. The attached link describes the access available to the various forums. To obtain full access requires becoming a club member that has dues of $10.00/year which allows you access to much more information than is posted on the Talking Tractors forum. Welcome to the club. http://simpletractors.com/club2/membership_benefits.asp

Olpalbud, by the way the $10 full membership fee is completely and well worth it! I have learned a huge amount about my tractor, found out how to troubleshoot problems with the help of the great tractor expert club members here and the access to repair guides and other information has been priceless. If you own a Simplicity or AC tractor, this is the best resource on the Web, period.