Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Kent

"Att." all members-if you havn't checked out Mess.

powermax_paul
Jack, I'm glad you brought this to the "top" again. I too hope more members post. It sure would be nice to see more people "give" a few moments to this club that has given so much to so many. BTW - 30 is only 1/100th (1%) of 3000. Come on folks, build that number up, you can do it.

Kent
I just posted number 32 on the 3000th message. It is very interesting reading about all of the members of this club. Thanks for starting this.

Kent
Please all members if you havn't left a reply on message #3000 "please do so. If you know of any other member that hasn't replied will you bring it to there attention. Thanks to all that have left a reply on message #3000 as I never thought it would bring so many responce's from so many members. There are still some members that regularly post on the board that havn't as of yet left a reply which is there option and I do understand that not everyone wants to do so :) but I sure would like to have them do so. Come on I know we can get it up to an even 30 members to match 1/100th of the 3000 message's up to that time. Again thanks to all, Jack Lindstrom >>->happyjack<-<< P.S. Did you know that each page holds on average 40 message's and this page only has approx. 4 message's left and then page 68 pops up. And have we ever been turning the pages over in a hurry and that's what I call alot of thinking going on. [A href='http://www.simpletractors.com/clubhouse/ShowMessage.asp?MsgID=3000&mode=short&startwith=40']http://www.simpletractors.com/clubhouse/ShowMessage.asp?MsgID=3000&mode=short&startwith=40[/a]

OK, we're up to 41. We're on a roll now!