Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
HubbardRA

Little Get-Together This weekend.

HubbardRA
I knew that Roy was going to come up on Saturday morning to see my Earthforce EF1D tractor, that I recently bought. He let the word out and a couple others showed up too. We had a really good time. They got here around 10:00AM and left around 3:30PM. We talked tractors, redesigned some parts, messed around with my EF1 a little, and just generally had a good time shooting the bull.

The people in the picture are (left to right) Charles Collings (Son-in-law of Roy), Andy Lehoskay, Brandon Lehoskay, Roy Pope, Ambler Thompson, and me (Rod Hubbard) The sign which we hung on the mailbox post before they got here was made by my wife Becky. She did it since we got back from vacation on thursday, and found out from Roy that they were all coming over on Saturday. That is why she called it Roy's party the Little Fall Fling.:D

johnmonkey
Sorry I missed the gathering, I had more on the docket than planned (read: wife had a honey do list). I wanted to bring my ailing 3410. Looks like a lot of fun. jh

msiebern
A group picture and not a tractor in sight! :O Seriously... looks like a good time, and while you guys were busy talking tractors, the wives were sharing their solutions for keeping you from buying more:o)

albj93
quote:
Thanks again to you and Becky for being such gracious hosts.
That goes for me also Rod and thank you for letting Brandon operate the EF1D tractor dOd. That's all he talked about all the way home. Roy, as always it was great to see you. Have a safe trip home. Make sure you give us a shout when you are in the neighborhood sm06. Andy Waldorf Maryland