Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Newest Addition

bkassulke

My newest addition to my collection is this garage. Went from an old falling apart 18x26 to a 24x26. It is real nice as all my tractors(4) and many attatchments are inside. I have a whole half of the garage for myself. It is also kinda of cool since I help put it up and did almost all the siding. And the last picture is my side full, it only took one day to move it all in. Benjamin

I sure hope to put up a new garage in the next few years..I did a quik fall clean up today but ran out of time so I had to sort of push everything back in..Maybe finish it tomorrow if the rain holds off..

Gotta love a good sized garage. Mine is 20X25 and I have a similar door. I love the fact that there is no center posts. Nice Garage( or should I call it a large toy box) LOL!!!