Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Went out for a ride...

MarksA-C

My friend and I went out on a drive looking for trctor stuff. We came across this place. I've meet the guy before but I haven't been there in about 2 years. This is some of the stuff he had. A working Wonderboy II "Pogo Stick" for $250 (Comes with original Manual

I got this deck stuff (Good Bearings) for $10

3 Attachments, for B seires and 1 for Homelite. He wants $30 each.

Yeoman 616, $60 but no Spark

A FORD :Y

Alot more....

His contacts and Location. Anton Lesjack 9605 W. Coldspring Rd. Greenfield, WI 53228 (414)545-0913

Do you get the tennis ball with the Yeoman?:D If those B attachments aren't worn out, they're well worth the asking price.

The Homelite attachment appears to be a revitalizer, can't tell from the picture wether it fits the small or the large frame tractors. Most certianly worth $30!

I think the Homelite attachment is a revitalizer. It had the hitch and all the pulleys. Large frame I think. The mower deck was good but the snowblower wasn't moving very well but it had a B seres hitch.

I've got a guy in my neighborhood with a back yard like that. He won't part with any of it. He has a B-1 and MW Squire that I've been trying to get, but no luck.:(

I've seen a lot of pictures of these pogo stick style tractors, but I do wonder how do you steer them? I take it that if you pushed it forward, it'd accelerate the tractor? Center for neutral and backwards for reverse? What about turning left and right?

Well, You pull back to engage the drive, you have to shift to go forward or back. To turn, you lean the lever left or right. Fun to drive!

Too bad he didn't have a large frame tractor for cheep for you. Any luck selling your pride and joy? Nice finds also

Mark, I've been to Anton's place a couple time also. I picked up some manuals from him once. I don't think he had the revitilizer when I was there last. Tom

take a 12.5 Murray engine, a Dynamark body, and a craftsman hood and paint it yellow and black add a yellow seat bingo!

same body/frame stamp as the Dynamark pictured I see the hydralic lift you bought in the top pic too