Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My 1920 D-A, and a NEW 75th Ann. Simplicity

Bessfarm

Hey there all, I went to a local dealer of simplicity tractors in search of a good deal on a new tractor when I was shown a D-A 1920 Ultima with the 60 inch deck and 970 hours on it. Needless to say I bought the 1920 ($1300, and in GREAT shape) and when I was working out the deal I was lo0oking at a poster of a 75th Ann. Simplicity. One of the salesman said the had one in the back barn, I have only seen pictures of the tractor and I went to look at it, IT IS BRAND NEW!! It has never cut a piece of grass and has been driven in one parade. The exhaust doesn't even have any blue on it. I am really impressed with that unit "It shure is purtty". Thanks Eric.:)

Local guy here in SE PA has one as well...still wants close to the original selling $$$ for it. it almost looks like an antique next to the new Agco stuff in the showroom.

There was one on Ebay in NY with a blown engine that when cheep. Well it was cheep in my opinion. I would love to have one. That is the only RBT that I really want. Just wish they cam with a Briggs!:O:D

I think you will like the Ultima and are you thinking of getting the Aniv tractor or did you? Well Elon, with a blown motor you could put in anything you want ;).