Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
powermax_paul

Yippee! Powermax Number Three!!

powermax_paul
Just thought I'd let you all know that my 4041 (former parts tractor) is alive and kick'n! Thanks for all the helpful advice and especially to Bill at Sandy lake for his help finding parts and not breaking my bank. Paul

B_WALLY_
Hey Paul, there's a guy down the road from me that has (are you sitting?) twenty two PowerMax tractors, plus a barn fuulll of attachments of every sort. He is still looking for more. He is the kind of guy that has to have every one of them just because he can.

powermax_paul
Thanks Guys! Hey, BWally, I know a couple of guys like that. Furthermore, those guys wouldn't sell you even a gas cap from one of the many tractors they have. But then again aren't we all the same? We'll swap parts but never accept cash. That's part of the "SimplAC Creed". Happy Jack, yes, I'll put it in the gallery as soon as I have a good pic. I want to take my loader off my original 9020 and put it on the 4041 along with the backhoe I'm building. I might wait till I've got the whole package put together (hopefully by June for the Rhinelander picnic). If you ever do see one of these powermax machines for sale in your area don't be afraid to dig into your wallet a little. They are worth it! I traded some parts with a guy who has 9 brothers and between them they have (12) 9020's. They are getting to be as tightly held as 8N Fords.

JCS
That's so neat! I have not gotten into the larger AC or Simplicity' yet but if the chance ever came along I sure would give them a try. I think it's so neat when a parts tractor actually ends up being a good running tractor. That's what my Homelite T-12 was bought for and I ended up finding it best served as a good running tractor also and for the price that I bought it for its the best tractor of the bunch. I am happy for you up and running, >>->happyjack<-<< P.S. Will you put it in the gallery??