Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B-112 serial numbers

tillerman

I am doing a light refurb job on my B-112 and am in the process of putting on the decals. I have gotten to the tag with the serial number and it is quite hard to read. The best I can make out of it is 011012. Does this kinda corespond with what you guys have on your B-112. I need to transfer this number to the new decal. This tractor sure looks great with new paint and decals.... Richard

Where is the varible speed lever? The numbers on my B-112 are 020903, I know its a newer model because it has the key ignition not the starter button.

Thanks for the picture. I know that I speak for a lot of us here we really like pictures of others tractors. Nice tractor.

The variable speed was removed before I got it. It works good as a 3 speed. It also has a K241 10 horse in it. As for the pedal extension, maybe it is. I just thought they were all that way on that model tractor. Works pretty good for a 40 year old hacked up tractor for 50 bucks. Thanks for the compliments...Richard

Here is another picture at another angle. I would make a picture of the left side but I dont have the left side plate. That is all it lacks being complete except for the wrong seat but I can live with that. Thanks for the serial number, Scott. I just needed to know if there were the same number of digits and if they started with zero. Richard