Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
JordB110

B110 carb problems?

Cityboy
take a part the carb and put a carb kit in. if a briggs becarful when tacking a part and you might have to make a screw driver to fit the in sides of the jet and set screw couse you will strip out the threds and will have to buy a new one good luck and try about $130.00 that what my new carb cost when i bought my 7010. and thats your frist steep in spliting the carb good luck.

JordB110
I recently inherited a b-110 that set for many years. replaced battery drained and cleaned gas tank. filled with new gas still would not start. next we removed air cleaner and poured gas directly in here .the motor fired immediately and ran great untill gas supply was used. upon pouring more gas in air cleaner it ran fine untill gas was used up. there is a carb problem. can anyone give more particulars? thank you! Also, a new fuel line was installed there is gas at the carb.

dlcentral
carb,fuel line or tank plugged up with dirt and or varnish from sitting.Take fuel line off carb turn gas valve on .see if gas runs out the line if not there's the prob.Clean out tank,fuel line.If gas is running out fuel line, carb is plugged, and needs to come apart and get cleaned out.After cleaning out syst. put an in-line gas filt on it.If it doesent have one already?