Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ddube174

Trying to find Ram Bracket

IronPony
Non-members do not have access to either the ebay listing on this site or the ability to post in the classifieds. For the life of me I don't see why anyone would not join for only $10 a year NOT a month but a YEAR. If you have one of these tractors and do some of your own work on it, join.:O Dan aka IronPony

UCD
Non paying users do have access to the classifieds to view and post ads, they don't have the ability to post a picture with their ad. Benefits of Becoming a Club Member The major benefit is the fellowship -- the opportunity to get to know and meet other enthusiasts with similar interests. You won't find another site quite like this one, where virtual friends become real friends. In large part, this is done by gaining access to the restricted areas of the clubhouse with all its resources and access to information about other members. A summary of the differences is included below: http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/membership_benefits.asp

ddube174
True Story: A woman drives past my house, her right front tire is completely flat, she is unaware that she has a flat tire. I wave to her to stop, which she does. I notify her of her flat tire, and to pull into my driveway, which she does. I go into my garage, jack up her car, take her tire off, repair her flat tire, which allows her to continue home. I did not ask for $10, all I did was help. Best Regards, David.
quote:
Originally posted by IronPony
Non-members do not have access to either the ebay listing on this site or the ability to post in the classifieds. For the life of me I don't see why anyone would not join for only $10 a year NOT a month but a YEAR. If you have one of these tractors and do some of your own work on it, join.:O Dan aka IronPony

D-17_Dave
True story, A guy stops buy my house cause he sees from the road a lot of tractors and such in my yard in search of a few parts. One part in particular is of the rare variety. I don't have this part but I may know of a way to help locate someone who does. The guy who is in search of this part wasn't aware of the fact that the part was a hard to find thing. If he was to hang around my shop and visit awhile he would likely find out a tremendous amount of information about his tractor and others from all my friends who also stop by. I have not asked for anything in return from giving all this information, nor has the club asked for anything. However, due to the amount of traffic we have on the site and the number of persons involved with some information both personal and private we restrict certain sections of the site for only those paid members. I think what Dan wanted to do was to demonstrate the value of the amount of information that is available to those who choose to become a paid member. If you feel that this is not for you right now then that too is OK. Please enjoy the information that is available to you and feel free to ask any questions and we'll try to help out as best we can. BTW, welcome to our website.