Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sovereign Video (Updated)

ZippoVarga

Maiden voyage come to life. Hope you all enjoy the drone of the 16hp re-power while you watch this short clip of the 3212V in action. My buddy Chris was the first to put her to the test. Now he's a converted Wheel Horse guy. Picking up a 3210V for him next month in Ohio we hope. Video's ROCK! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYUZzOcfX8c

Are you sure you didn't find one in a crate? I thought your friend was gonna keep going home with it. It looks real nice.

I couldnt afford one in a crate. I looked up Legacy prices and about fell on the floor. I can get a 9 second Mustang for the cost of one of those things...lol.

Now here's the Modified Wheel Horse in action. Notice the time difference from the Sovereign's treck down the drive to the Wheel Horses time down the drive. A "little" faster...lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kgvgutBewY

Nice video, that is one fine looking tractor, sounds great too!^ The WH twin reminds me of my first modified tractor, an old MW 8 that I put a transaxle into. I built it to pull a lawn sweeper, but first gear was the only one of the three slow enough to put grass in the hopper! BTW, the duals look totally sweet!8D What size?

The duals are actually stainless steel hand rails from a retired school bus. The I.D. is one inch. They slide right over standard one inch NPT galvanized or black pipe. The "H" tube is only there to stabilize the pipes and keep them true to them selves. The engine's coming off that old wheel horse and the horse is being sold with a B-80 to make room in the barn for more Simplicities. The 16hp will go back on the shelf untill it's needed.

Sell the WH for more Simple space, you are thinking in the right direction amigo!:D Of all the years I spent walking past those hand rails when I was a kid and I never saw exhaust, what was I thinking! The MW I was talking about had a sink drain pipe (chrome) for exhaust.