Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

gotta love the 3 year old

Dark

Yesterday my little one was with me in the shop play fixing his power wheel ( like father like son lol) anyway at the end of the day I was bringing in the tractors and I noticed that he took the a PVC ball cover off the shelf and put it on the front hub of my 2210. anyway I though as mjaybe did he that this would be a good way to dress out those rusty wheel bearing caps on the tractor so I checked and it fits good like a glove the one he put on was black but I have some in stock that are Uhaul orange and look nice. thought I would use this idea he had as a tip for those looking for such a solution.:p

From the minds of children come the inventions of their mentors. Warms the soul to see that evne though you were working, you were doing more than just watching your son. You were paying attention to him. Grand...simply grand! Cudo's to your Son and to you for this kewl new way to dress things up.

Hmmmm. That kid's going places!:D I will definitely keep the tot's idea in mind! Keep on encouraging that little one!